Visit the registrar’s office upon arriving in-country and pick-up a registration packet.The following forms are required for registration:
IMPORTANT: It is necessary for the sponsor to come to the school office to complete registration for students.
Parents enrolling students are required to provide the following mandatory documents:
- Proof of sponsor's overseas status (orders, verification of employment, etc.)
- Proof of sponsor/dependent connection (child listed on orders, birth certificate, etc.)
- Proof of a new DEROS as applicable
- Tuition paid in advance if applicable
- Verification of minimal age requirement for Sure Start, Kindergarten and 1st grade students (PCS orders, birth certificate or passport)
Note: Children entering Sure Start, Kindergarten, First Grade must be 4,5 and 6 years old respectively on or before 1 September.
Also Required: The following documents ARE required but will not keep students from starting school.
- Immunization Records: DoDEA Form 2942.0-M-F3
- Copy of previous school records, including report cards and other academic records (e.g., reading and math records)
- Copy of standardized test scores if applicable
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
For more information or questions, please contact the school registrar.